Related master's programmes
With an internationally recognised Bachelor of Science degree from the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, you can enter one of the Master’s degree programmes at Utrecht University, such as Drug Innovation, Neuroscience and Cognition, Infection and Immunity and Science and Business Management, or similar programmes at other universities anywhere in the world.
|Master choices cohorts 2010 - 2015||%|
|Other Master’s programmes (UU, The Netherlands or abroad)||32%|
|Science and Business Management||18%|
|Neuroscience and Cognition||5%|
Also many other science-related Master's Programmes will be open to you. Below, you’ll find in alphabetical order a list of the possible Master's programmes at Utrecht University that you can enter after graduating from CPS.
- Bio Inspired Innovation
- Biology of Disease
- Cancer, Stem Cells and Developmental Biology
- Drug Innovation
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Infection and Immunity
- Innovation Sciences
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences
- Neuroscience and Cognition
- Regenerative Medicine and Technology
- Science and Business Management
- Science Education and Communication
- Selective Utrecht Medical Master (SUMMA)
- Sustainable Business and Innovation
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
Learn all about health risk assessment.