The following steps will help you submit a complete application for this programme:
- Check whether you meet the entry requirements for this Bachelor’s programme.
- Apply in a timely manner, preferably well before the deadline; see When to apply.
- Read the application instructions.
- Submit an enrolment application for this programme in Studielink.
- You will receive an email with login details for OSIRIS Online Application. Send in the required forms and documents and make sure they arrive before the deadline.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, on time.
- Your application is reviewed by the Admissions Office to see if it is complete, whether your diploma is equivalent to a Dutch VWO diploma, and whether you meet the subject requirements.
- Within 6 weeks after we have received your complete application you will receive the official admissions decision.
- A parallel process is started in OSIRIS Online Application for the programme you applied for. You will receive a second email with your personal login details.
- For applicants from China only: apply for a Nuffic Certificate.
If you are conditionally accepted, you will be asked to send certified hard copies of your diploma and transcript (if necessary with official translations) to the Admissions Office by post, so that the authenticity of these documents can be checked.