Centre for Teaching and Learning
Submitting a student thesis
- It is mandatory that all students place their masters/doctoral theses in the Students Theses Archive.
- The theses are then freely accessible.
- Important: theses written by more than one author should be uploaded by only one author.
- Is your thesis complete and approved by your professor?
- Be cautious when including personal details (i.e. telephone numbers) in your student thesis.
- We prefer it if you submit your thesis in PDF format. Only theses which have been submitted as unprotected PDFs will remain accessible and readable. Protected PDFs may be submitted, but in that case Utrecht University Library cannot guarantee sustainable accessibility. It is also possible to submit the thesis in MS Word format. However, also then sustainable storage cannot be guaranteed. If you want to submit your thesis in another format than PDF or MS Word, please contact us in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may submit their theses to the Students Theses Archive:
(back to: Submitting a student thesis)