Are you a young leader?
Are you innovative, entrepreneurial, intellectually versatile, goal oriented and socially responsible? Do you want to get more out of your Master's programme? Then the Young Leaders League might be of interest to you!Engage and inspire, collaborate and lead, and make a difference
Utrecht University offers the Young Leaders League to high-achievers with leadership potential. Young Leaders League is a selective 15 ECTS honours course at graduate level, to be taken on top of any master's programme. This course is about leadership and innovation skills, about responsibility and ethics, and it is structured around major challenges of modern societies in a globalizing world:
- Sustainability and Growth
- Globalization and Identity
- Entrepreneurship and Ethics
- Stability and Change
Think outside your discipline
These multifaceted themes demand the joint efforts of experts from the sciences, social sciences and humanities. They require knowledge of energy, climate dynamics, food, technology, and health. But insight into the dynamics of societies, law and economics, languages and cultures, or history and philosophy are just as essential.
The issues transcend national and cultural borders. Therefore the programme is conducted entirely in English and aims at a substantial participation of international students.
Are you up for the challenge?
As a participant you will:
- become part of a community that serves as an inspiring learning environment and will provide the basis for your professional network;
- work in interdisciplinary teams on topics within the themes above;
- participate in monthly seminars on various topics and aspects of leadership ranging from leadership styles and ethics to entrepreneurship and innovation;
- participate in 2 masters classes per semester by leaders in the corporate world and public governance
- receive coaching for personal development;
- present your work at a final conference
- enhance your international profile by taking part in a Summer School at a university abroad
Interested in this programme?