The Ecology and Biodiversity group offers several courses in the BSc and MSc education. Part of this information is in Dutch, as these courses are taught in that language.
General information on the Bachelor curriculum can be found on these pages (in Dutch).
Bachelor (BSc), level 1 courses
- Evolutiebiologie 1
Bachelor (BSc), level 2 courses
- Evolutiebiologie 2
- Theoretische Ecologie
- Natuurbehoud, Duurzaamheid en (Planten)diversiteit
- Earth and Environment II (University College)
Bachelor (BSc), level 3 courses
- Biodiversiteit en Landschap
- Aquatische ecologie
- Scriptiecursus/ bachelorstage
- Earth and Environment III (University College)
- Tropische Ecosystemen en Klimaat
Master (MSc.) Plant Biology
- Study track Ecology and Natural Resource Management
Coordinator: Dr. Marijke van Kuijk, email@example.com
- Ecology and Natural Resource management
- Foreign Field Course
Research projects for MSc students
MSc students carry out their research project under supervision of staff, postdocs or Ph.D. students of the group. The list below gives an overview of possible research projects, but for more options you can always contact Jos Verhoeven, Merel Soons or Mariet Hefting. Before discussing a research project with your supervisor it is important to discuss the planning and contents of your master program with the track coordinator.
Here is a list of currently available research projects for MSc students in the E&B group, with contact persons