In the course catalogue of Utrecht University you find per course information about contents, entree requirements, academic materials, when it's offered, the course co-ordinator and -if present- additional information about selection criteria for courses with a maximum capacity.
In order to find the course descriptions of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance you have to do the following:
- go to the course catalogue of Utrecht University;
- if the Dutch version of the course catalogue appears on your screen then click on the British flag for the English version;
- choose in the field 'Academic year': e.g. 2010
- choose in the field 'Starting block' the period the course starts (period 1, 2, 3 or 4):
- choose in the field 'Faculty': Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance;
- click on search and you get the list of courses;
- click on starting block of the course for the course description.
We urge you to contact the contact person for the course if you do have any questions about the content of the course or the entrance requirements. You can find the contact details in the course descriptions.
See (de)registration courses to find out which courses you can choose and what you have to do to register.