International visitors and (guest)reseachers
Welcome to the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance, Utrecht University. Characterised by a strong international focus and intensive cooperation between the various disciplines, the faculty provides a unique and inspiring environment for its (guest)researchers, visitors, staff and students.
You are considered a visitor, when your are:
- a PhD candidate, post-doctoral researcher, guest lecturer or guest researcher
- whose stay is financed by a 3rd party
- with an unpaid position at Utrecht University
- with a Utrecht University grant
- financing your stay with personal funds
- a member of a delegation
- a visiting professor
- an individual visitor
You are considered staff, if you have a paid position with Utrecht University.
If you are interested in coming to the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance as a visitor, you can find further information here.
Practical information related to your stay can be found on the Visitors site.
More information for:
If you are not a guest researcher or other visitor you can find information more applicable to your situation on the following site: