To withdraw from your education
If you wish to (temporarily) withdraw from your education, it is important to take care of certain matters:
- Make an appointment with the academic counsellor, through the Student Desk Economics. The academic counsellor will discuss the necessary actions and can advise you on what to do next.
- Announce the withdrawal from your education to your mentor/college-tutor.
- Hand in the withdrawl form (pdf) at the Student Desk Economics. They will make sure you will be disenrolled from the current courses.
- Hand your XS-card in at the Student Desk Economics, to get your deposit back.
- After you have disenrolled from the programme, you must also disenrol from the Utrecht University. Find information on how to do this and which specific situation is applicable to you, on the pages of Student Services.