Among other research facilities UiL OTS offers:
- Baby Lab: for experiments to study language acquisition and language development of young infants.
- EEG Lab: for conducting EEG experiments.
- Eye-tracking Lab: for measuring eye positions and eye movement.
- Flex Lab: for experiments involving recording video and/or exposure to stimuli in a learning phase.
- Phonetics Lab: to make high quality audio-recordings and to run listening and reading experiments for psycholinguistic research.
All labs are located in the basement of Janskerkhof 13/13A. On the special research facilities website of the UiL OTS, you can find an overview of all laboratory facilities, their opening hours, a floorplan of the experiment area, procedures, instructions and user manuals, online courses, a lab forum, lab-user meetings, et cetera.
For all facilities you need to make a reservation via the lab reservation system
and/or equipment reservation system. You need a username and a password to access these reservation systems. Information is available from the lab management.