FSC Meldpunt City Centre
Please use the FSC form for questions and remarks about facilities. For example:
- To report a malfunction or file a complaint.
- To order catering, audio visuals, touringcar.
- For repro-service, business cards.
- To book rooms in De Uithof: Educatorium, Ruppert Building, Administration Building, M. Langeveld Building.
Office supplies opening hours
- Muntstraat 2a: Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00
- Trans 10: Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00
- Drift 8: Tuesday and Thursday, 13:00-15:00 and Wednesday, 10:00-12:00
- Janskerkhof 13: room 1.13
- Kromme Nieuwegracht 80: room 0.03
(Refrigerator is installed. This is also meant for use by staff from the Trans. The key can be picked up from the reception of KNG 80)
Facility Management Humanities
The Facility Management staff is responsible for managing all of the faculty's real estate and movable goods. This includes the following tasks:
- Managing and maintaining the properties in the city centre.
- Managing the faculty's teaching facilities and conference rooms.
- Providing security for the persons and inventory in the faculty's buildings.
- Supervising and scheduling tasks delegated to outside suppliers, such as the post, transport, cleaning and restoration work, fax and telephone facilities, copy and print facilities and office supplies.
- Providing recommendations for policies dealing with the development and use of the faculty's available space.
Campus onder de Dom
The newsletter Campus onder de Dom (Campus below the Dom Tower) provides information, in Dutch, on the faculty’s new accommodations.