The Student Adviser can answer any questions you may have about the programme curriculum, including questions about:
- taking extra course modules
- deviating from the official curriculum
- problems with your progress
- experiencing too few challenges in your programme
- planning problems
- falling behind
- falling behind through no fault of your own.
The Student Adviser can also provide personal advice or refer you to other support staff if you have problems that are negatively affecting your progress.
Contact details – Student Advisers