Members of our group teach undergraduate (Bachelors) and graduate (Masters) courses in structural geology, tectonics, deformation processes, metamorphism and fieldwork.
- Course GEO 2-1118 - Earth Sciences fieldwork, Aliaga, Spain.
- Course GEO2-1209 - Deformation and metamorphism in the crust.
- Course GEO3-1210 - Earth Sciences fieldwork Pyrenees.
- Course GEO 4- 1345 - Advanced Mineralogy and metamorphic petrology.
- Course GEO 4-1411 - Structural analysis of deformed rocks.
- Course GEO4-1418 - Dynamics of Basins and Orogens.
- Course GEO4-1417 - Petrogenesis: provenance and timing in Earth systems.