How to apply
Follow these steps:
- Download the Instructions Applying for a Master’s programme (pdf)
- Go to Studielink and apply online.
- Apply as early as possible to maximise your chances of being admitted! After April 1, you should always check to see if it is still possible to apply for the programme of your choice.
- Send in the required forms and documents in good time.
- Pay the application fee in good time.
- Applicants from China please click here for information about the Nuffic Certificate.
Please note that these programmes have a different application procedure.
- Privately funded Master’s programmes:
Animal Welfare / Epidemiology Postgraduate / International Human Rights and Criminal Justice / Veterinary and Molecular Pathology /Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics.