Study abroad after graduation
Do you want to go abroad for further your studies or do research? Every year, hundreds of students go to universities abroad aided by grants. Special grants even exist for students wishing to study at universities in Italy and the US. A whole new world lies at your feet - apply now and use your academic talents!
Sign up for the grants presentation.
Grants after your (Bachelor) graduation
- For exceptional students who have obtained their Bachelor’s degree and would like to follow a graduate follow-up programme at a prestigious university in the United States it will be possible to apply for Fulbright Beurs.
- For Dutch students with a university education who want to follow an additional study abroad it is possible to apply for VSBfonds Grants. The application procedure takes place within Utrecht University.
- For exceptionally talented Dutch master graduates who are doing a follow-up stydy or research abroad it will be possible to apply for Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds. Students must have an average mark of 8 or higher, for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Submit your application before the deadline, including the attachments mentioned (CV, overview of study results, recommendation letters, budget, etc.). Do this even when you are not yet sure whether you have been admitted.
- The grants are not intended to finance any study, research or internships that are part of a Dutch educational programme.
- You receive a grant to cover the costs of studying abroad.
- If you are a non-Dutch resident please investigate first whether you are eligible for these scholarships and grants.
- Any further questions? Send them to Frank Peters, Student Counsellor, via Qdesk.